Monday, May 19, 2008

The San-O Daze Zone

I posted a couple of comments at the San-O Daze blog and one of the regulars suggested I come up to their beach to meet a couple of them. I went there on Sunday at noon, but the beach was vacant.
Those guys really know how to organize a prank. An entire beach vacant. The setting was really creepy. The beach is right next to a power plant with three nuclear reactors. I kept wondering if there was an emergency evacuation and no one stuck around to close the gate when the last person left. Maybe I should have looked twice for someone at the kiosk, but I thought I was getting a free entrance while the attendant had lunch or something.

I am now well prepared to play the Earl Holliman part in The Twilight Zone episode Where is Everybody? if they ever remake it.

No comments: